2015 - It's Nice to Meet You

A new year means a time when we can reset ourselves and either pick up the positive track where we left off in the previous year, or to choose to set a new plan and make moves that will get us on the path that we endeavor for ourselves.
My name is Victoria Tabak, I am a Licensed New York and New Jersey Esthetician. I have taught many educational and training classes for Nature Pure Labs in additional to beauty and wellness seminars. I have been in the beauty spa industry for many years and have finally come to creating a blog both of written and video posts that so many have asked me to do already for quite some time.
I look forward to sharing with you my knowledge, experience and research all about anti-aging, skin, wellness and more. I invite all of you and hope that you enjoy my posts and can’t wait for your feedback.

Comments